This event is organised by the Horizon Europe project DEEP PPU consortium partner Polytechnic University of Madrid (Centro de Electronica Industrial) with the participation of DEEP PPU consortium partner Airbus Crisa whose representative will give a presentation on the 1st of June during the plenary session.
June 1st and June 2nd, 2023
Summary of the programme
- Short courses (10:30 – 13:30) Attendees are invited to attend the following short course
- Opening session of the Annual Meeting (16:00 – 16:30)
- Plenary session (16:30 – 18:30)
- CEI Lab tour and poster session (18:30 – 20:00)
You will have the opportunity to meet our young researchers, exchange interesting ideas and enjoy beverages and food that will be available during the poster session.
Including two presentations with a respect to DEEP PPU project developments:
“Including Analysis and Design of a Radio Frequency Generator for Gridded Ion Technology Thruster” by M. Astudillo, UPM
“Isolated DC/DC Converter for RF Generator of a Power Propulsion Unit: Topology Comparison based on GaN Semiconductors” by G. Núñez, UPM
Technical sessions (9:00 – 14:00)
- Technical session A
5 presentations, including “Power electronic for the electric space propulsion: the path to shrink the volume and weight”. Guillermo Nuñez y Miguel Astudillo UPM (also involved in DEEP PPU project)
- Technical session B (5 presentations)
- Technical session CEI Grants program (5 presentations)
As in previous years, the main objective of this event is to present the CEI activities related to both industrial and academic partners. Thus, the Annual Meeting is an interesting networking space, a place to learn and to meet your colleagues and partners.
During this edition, we have more than 40 posters in different state-of-the-art research lines, as well as several technical oral sessions from CEI researchers and our partners.
The main topics of the annual meeting
- Advanced Power Electronic Converters and Systems
- Embedded Intelligence, IoT and Reconfigurable Systems
- Emerging Applications
- Modeling, Characterization and Simulation of Components and Power Converters
Centro de Electrónica Industrial (CEI), Universidad Politécnica de Madrid E.T.S. Ingenieros Industriales
José Gutiérrez Abascal, 2, 28006 Madrid
How to participate?
The participation is free for interested individuals. To participate please register here.